PUMA's Jose Van der Veen explains PUMA NETFIT!Written by Super User
PUMA had a global launch for PUMA NETFIT, a new approach to personalizing running footwear by controlling the fit through infinite lacing styles. The launch was held on May 4, 2017 in New York City. PUMA showcased some of its top athletic talent, including Usain Bolt, to show off the new lacing systems for the PUMA NETFIT product. The marketing line, "Experience the reinvention of lacing. One shoe, infinite lacing styles. PUMA's Jose Van der Veen, PUMA global running product manager worked with The Shoe Addicts, the digital partners of RunBlogRun on this interview to showcase the amazing versatility of the new PUMA NETFIT product. To learn more about the product, please go to PUMA.com/Netfit!
Latest from Super User
- IAAF DIAMOND LEAGUE – LONDON, ENGLAND - TV COVERAGE BEGINS SUNDAY, JULY 21, AT 7 P.M. ET ON OLYMPIC CHANNEL: HOME OF TEAM USA
- LONDON PROVISIONAL ENTRY LISTS, AS AT 16 JULY – IAAF DIAMOND LEAGUE
- Record breaking USATF Masters Outdoor Championships wrap up in Iowa
- Top Americans Will Face the Best in the World at the 42nd Annual Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- More than 900 athletes set for USATF Masters Outdoor Championships in Iowa