PUMA's Jose Van der Veen explains PUMA NETFIT!Written by Super User
PUMA had a global launch for PUMA NETFIT, a new approach to personalizing running footwear by controlling the fit through infinite lacing styles. The launch was held on May 4, 2017 in New York City. PUMA showcased some of its top athletic talent, including Usain Bolt, to show off the new lacing systems for the PUMA NETFIT product. The marketing line, "Experience the reinvention of lacing. One shoe, infinite lacing styles. PUMA's Jose Van der Veen, PUMA global running product manager worked with The Shoe Addicts, the digital partners of RunBlogRun on this interview to showcase the amazing versatility of the new PUMA NETFIT product. To learn more about the product, please go to PUMA.com/Netfit!
Latest from Super User
- McLaughlin confirms Boston return
- Bor earns hard-fought men’s title at 2019 SimplyHealth Great Stirling XCountry
- Kipchoge to defend London Marathon title
- Brazilians Dominate Walt Disney World Marathon Again
- Favorite Post of December 2018, 28 Questions to Allyson Felix, by Stuart Weir for RunBlogRun, from the Archives