PUMA's Jose Van der Veen explains PUMA NETFIT!Written by Super User
PUMA had a global launch for PUMA NETFIT, a new approach to personalizing running footwear by controlling the fit through infinite lacing styles. The launch was held on May 4, 2017 in New York City. PUMA showcased some of its top athletic talent, including Usain Bolt, to show off the new lacing systems for the PUMA NETFIT product. The marketing line, "Experience the reinvention of lacing. One shoe, infinite lacing styles. PUMA's Jose Van der Veen, PUMA global running product manager worked with The Shoe Addicts, the digital partners of RunBlogRun on this interview to showcase the amazing versatility of the new PUMA NETFIT product. To learn more about the product, please go to PUMA.com/Netfit!
Latest from Super User
- Mizuno Announces 50-50-50 Virtual Fitness Challenge at Exclusive Event
- Tirop v Chelimo could mean another course record at the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2019
- Farah, Rupp and Hasay confirmed for Chicago Marathon
- Kipchoge cracks course record in London with second-fastest time in history
- GEAY REPEATS, WANJIRU WINS HER FIRST AT THE 43RD BLOOMSDAY Champions Will Split the PRRO Championship Super Bonus