CTRN Spring 2017 Digital EditionWritten by Super User
Greetings to March 2017!
A lot is going on in the sport. Our USA Indoor Nationals take place the first weekend in March and then we’ll be looking forward to the 2017 USA Outdoor Championships in Sacramento in June. We hope that you can travel to the meet.
It’s a fantastic event!
The big event this summer will be the London World Outdoor Championships. Watch for our live coverage of meets around the world. Check out the list of events we’ll be covering on page 5 in this issue. You can also follow our global coverage at www.runblogrun.com.
Latest from Super User
- Record breaking USATF Masters Outdoor Championships wrap up in Iowa
- Top Americans Will Face the Best in the World at the 42nd Annual Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- More than 900 athletes set for USATF Masters Outdoor Championships in Iowa
- 2020 Big Sur International Marathon Random Drawings Begin July 15th
- Event Records Fall as AJC Peachtree Road Race Celebrates 50th Running