CTRN Spring 2017 Digital EditionWritten by Super User
Greetings to March 2017!
A lot is going on in the sport. Our USA Indoor Nationals take place the first weekend in March and then we’ll be looking forward to the 2017 USA Outdoor Championships in Sacramento in June. We hope that you can travel to the meet.
It’s a fantastic event!
The big event this summer will be the London World Outdoor Championships. Watch for our live coverage of meets around the world. Check out the list of events we’ll be covering on page 5 in this issue. You can also follow our global coverage at www.runblogrun.com.
Latest from Super User
- Abbott Dash to the Finish Line 5K and USATF 5K Championships to Feature 10 Olympians and Six Team USA World Championship Members on Saturday, November 4
- Strong Elite Field to Compete in Monterey Bay Half Marathon
- Former Champion Wilson Kipsang and Two-Time Runner-Up Bronx Resident Buzunesh Deba Added to Professional Athlete Field for 2017 TCS New York City Marathon
- Galen Rupp and Tirunesh Dibaba Run to Thrilling Victories at the 40th Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Kenyans Sweep 2017 B.A.A. Half Marathon