CTRN Spring 2017 Digital EditionWritten by Super User
Greetings to March 2017!
A lot is going on in the sport. Our USA Indoor Nationals take place the first weekend in March and then we’ll be looking forward to the 2017 USA Outdoor Championships in Sacramento in June. We hope that you can travel to the meet.
It’s a fantastic event!
The big event this summer will be the London World Outdoor Championships. Watch for our live coverage of meets around the world. Check out the list of events we’ll be covering on page 5 in this issue. You can also follow our global coverage at www.runblogrun.com.
Latest from Super User
- New Half Marathon Distance Added to the Napa Valley Marathon Event
- Mo Farah Joins Galen Rupp in the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Men’s Elite Field
- Reigning Champions Return to 49th AJC Peachtree Road Race
- Eliud Kipchoge’s Mission is to break his personal best
- Kenya’s Mary Keitany Wins Third NYRR New York Mini 10K