CTRN Spring 2017 Digital EditionWritten by Super User
Greetings to March 2017!
A lot is going on in the sport. Our USA Indoor Nationals take place the first weekend in March and then we’ll be looking forward to the 2017 USA Outdoor Championships in Sacramento in June. We hope that you can travel to the meet.
It’s a fantastic event!
The big event this summer will be the London World Outdoor Championships. Watch for our live coverage of meets around the world. Check out the list of events we’ll be covering on page 5 in this issue. You can also follow our global coverage at www.runblogrun.com.
Latest from Super User
- BMW BERLIN-MARATHON: Eliud Kipchoge smashes World Record, Gladys Cherono sets Course Record and world lead
- Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon Named Qualifier for Inaugural AbbottWMM Wanda Age Group World Championships
- Mainova Frankfurt Marathon on October 28: Top women expected to attack 2:20 mark
- Des Linden Leads Stacked Pro Field at 2018 Rock 'n' Roll Philadelphia Half
- Olympian Bernard Lagat to Make Marathon Debut in Talented Men’s Field at TCS NYC Marathon