CTRN Spring 2017 Digital EditionWritten by Super User
Greetings to March 2017!
A lot is going on in the sport. Our USA Indoor Nationals take place the first weekend in March and then we’ll be looking forward to the 2017 USA Outdoor Championships in Sacramento in June. We hope that you can travel to the meet.
It’s a fantastic event!
The big event this summer will be the London World Outdoor Championships. Watch for our live coverage of meets around the world. Check out the list of events we’ll be covering on page 5 in this issue. You can also follow our global coverage at www.runblogrun.com.
Latest from Super User
- February 2017 issue of California Track & Running News' monthly e-newsletter!
- Former New York City Marathon race director Steinfeld dies
- 2016 U.S. OLYMPIC 1500M GOLD MEDALIST MATTHEW CENTROWITZ HEADLINES IN NEW BALANCE INDOOR GRAND PRIX LIVE THIS SAT., JAN. 28, AT 4 PM ET ON NBCSN
- Hoka One One Track & Field Super Clinic
- NEW BALANCE LAUNCHES RUNIQ AS BRAND’S FIRST WEARABLE DEVICE PROUDLY MADE BY RUNNERS FOR RUNNERS